This database / contact tracking system is designed and maintained by Jim Donnell - Volunteer CA State Director. The data in the system is to be used only in an effort to promote the Fair Tax bill - HR 25 / S13. For more information on the Fair Tax Bill, please see the www.fairtax.org website.
If you have questions or are interested in using this database, please email Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a California District Director or Community Coordinator and want access to names provided by the AFFT (Americans For Fair Taxation) aka FairTax.org you must print, sign and FAX the AFFT License Agreement to Aaron Schutte at (713) 963-8403.
I've put together some video tutorials on how to use this site. They are broken into six lessons:
Note - because some of these lessons expose contact information they are only available from the "Resources" page after you have logged in.
- Lesson 1: Finding and Bookmarking the Website.
- Lesson 2: Creating Your Account and Requesting Access to the Database.
- Lesson 3: Searching Contacts - Available from the Resources page.
- Lesson 4: Adding / Editing Contacts - Available from the Resources page.
- Lesson 5: Attaching Contact Attributes - Available from the Resources page.
- Lesson 6: Adding Reminders and Changing Contact Onwer - Available from the Resources page.
- Lesson 7: Reminders / To Do's - Available from the Resources page.
- Lesson 8: Resources Page - Available from the Resources page.